Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out of commission

I've been out of commission for a few days, nothing major, but some medical tests that required some preparation and recovery time. Those over 50 know the kinds of things I've been through! I'm feeling better today and raring to go. Tomorrow I leave early in the morning for my trip to Indiana to go camping with my sisters and nieces. Everyone is excited. Among the 9 of us we must have just about every piece of camping equipment known to mankind. The weather forecast is wonderful--70s and sunny. I am prepared for the 600+ mile car trip--charging the ipod, have a few books on tape, car is gassed and tires filled.

But before all of that, the family is going out for dinner and to see the show Spamalot tonight. We are celebrating my younger son's 13th birthday. A true teenager now! I can hardly believe it.

No comments: